Please use the following steps below if you are having issues with the PracticeAdmin Scheduling applet giving error messages or not performing optimally.
***NOTE*** These steps should be performed during a time period where you do not need to make appointments for at least 15 minutes, either during the beginning or end of your day if possible. PracticeAdmin Scheduling may take up to 15 minutes to reload your appointment history.
STEP 1 - Remove Scheduling Applet
1. From your computer Go to Control Panel click on Programs and Features
2. Select PracticeAdmin Scheduling (one click)
3. Click Uninstall/Change make sure’ Remove the application from this computer’ is selected and click ok.
These steps will remove the PracticeAdmin Scheduling applet from your computer; the next step is to clear the PracticeAdmin Scheduling Cache.
STEP 2-Login to the PracticeAdmin Web application at https://login.practiceadmin.com
1. On the right side of the screen, just above the Online Support button, there is a blue link to "Launch Support Tool" click this link. If Windows prompts you to run or install the support application, please approve this. A new screen will appear with PracticeAdmin Support Tool.
2. On the Maintenance tab, click the "Clear PA Schedule Manager Cache" button.
3. Once it is complete, a pop-up note will appear that says Cache Cleared Successful. Click OK to close.
4. Close the Support Tool screen by clicking the X in the top right corner.
STEP 3- Re-download PracticeAdmin Scheduling Applet
1. From the ProviderSuite Web application, on the Appointments tab, click Launch Scheduling to start the download of PracticeAdmin Scheduling applet.