Steps for Resolving Launch Billing Issues
STEP 1 - Verify Settings
1. Confirm that any pop-up blockers are turned off or you have given permission to the
PraticeAdmin applications to pop-up.
2. Review Microsoft Internet Explorer browser settings.
1. Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools > Internet Options.
2. Click on the "Security" tab.
3. Click the "Sites" button sites and confirm the following sites are listed. If not, please add
1. https://login.practiceadmin.com, https://app.practiceadmin.com
2. https://www.practiceadmin.com, https://support.practiceadmin.com
4. Confirm Security level for the Trusted Sites zone is Medium or lower.
5. On the Privacy tab, confirm Pop-up Blocker is off.
6. Click OK to close the Internet Options screen.
Please attempt to Launch Billing once again. If the issue has not been resolved, please proceed to Step 2.
STEP 2 - Remove and Re-install Billing Manager Application
1. Login to the PracticeAdmin Web application at https://login.practiceadmin.com
2. On the right side of the screen, just above the Online Support button, there is a blue link to
"Launch Support Tool"
3. Click this link. If Windows prompts you to run or install the support application. please approve
4. A new screen will appear with PracticeAdmin Support Tool.
5. On the Maintenance tab, click the "Clear PA Billing Manager Cache" button.
6. Once it is complete, a pop-up note will appear that says Cache Cleared Successful. Click OK to close.
7. Next, press the "Uninstall PA Billing Manager" button.
8. A pop-up screen will appear with the options to Restore or Remove the billing application. Select Remove and click OK.
9. Close the Support Tool screen by clicking the X in the top right corner.
10. Click Launch Billing button once again.
11. The software download will start.