NOTE: You must be an "Account Manager" user in ProviderSuite to perform this task. If you do not have access to the Setup tab in the ProviderSuite, please forward these instructions to another user with Account Manager permissions.
Please follow these steps to add CPT codes at a CPT Group-
From Settings Tab
1. Go to sub tab for CPT Codes
2. In the middle, right hand side of the screen under CPT Groups-Click Add
3. Under Description type in name of CPT Group
4. Click update
Now scroll to the top of the screen-
To add CPTs to a CPT Group follow the following steps
1. Enter a range of CPTs in the From and To fields above the Practice CPTs grid.
2. Under Group select -All-
3. Press the Filter button.
4. Select a single CPT code or multiple codes (by holding Ctrl or Shift) in the Practice CPTs grid.
5. Select a group in the Move selected CPTs to group drop down appeared below.
6. Confirm the changes by pressing the Move button.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.