To add a CPT Code and update its fee:
NOTE: You must be an "Account Manager" user in ProviderSuite to perform this task. If you do not have access to the Setup tab in the ProviderSuite, please forward these instructions to another user with Account Manager permissions.
1. Go to the Setting Tab > click on CPT Codes
2. On the left, search for the CPT codes needed using Available CPT List. Enter code or code range in the boxes and press Filter.
3. Highlight the desired code(s) and click the single arrow (>) to move to your CPT list.
4. After you have moved all to the right, click the Update button.
5. Now you can find these codes in your Fees list and you can update it with a set fee amount (if needed).
Next you can update the fees.
1. Still on the Settings tab > Click on Fees
2. Double-click on your Practice Charge Schedule listed under the Charge Masters
3. Find your code, click on the blue pencil, enter your charge amount in the (Fac$ & Non-Fac$) boxes.
4. Click the green check mark to update the fees.
5. Click Finish.
Note if you have Billing Manager open, you will need to close it and relaunch for the changes to update.