Unapproving Receivables Statements
Your staff should not have approved the statement for the account if you all did not want the statements to go out. When we generate the file it will pull all accounts with statements approved. Please have your staff move this account's statements back to the status of "Place on Hold for Statements" in Receivables and let us know when this has been completed. This should only take a few minutes if they follow the steps below.
From Receivables Client
For a Manager User
1. Select the Practice Corrective Care
2. Select the Type Queued for statements Printing (115)
3. Now select all the boxes to the left of each patient in the list
4. Click the Work button in the bottom right corner
5. Change the workflow to "Place on Hold for Statements"
6. Then click on the "Process Checked" box to update the status of the patient statements.
How to Place Selected Patient Statements on Hold
Below are the steps to place a selected patient statement on hold. In Billing Manager, select the patient and click the ellipsis (...) to edit the Patient account information. Select the Statements tab. In the Hold Statement section, select a Reason ...
Receivables Statement Setup
Receivables Statement Setup Under Admin Common Practice Settings Edit Select Practice Under 01. General Enable STA/DL Printing-Change to True Under 04. Statements Enable Statements-Change to True User Claim to Perform Approval-Select bucket, if any, ...
Enabling Receivables Manager <-> Billing Applet Interfaces
To enable a DM1/Notes/Statement Update interface for a practice in Practice Manager 1. In Practice Manager database, add the following fields to facility_group table: [upload_ftp_ip] [varchar](50) NULL, -- IP of FTP server ...
Disabling Receivables <-> Billing Applet Interfaces
To disable a DM1/Notes/Statement Update interface for a practice in Practice Manager 1. In Practice Manager database, set [NeedAriUpload], [NeedStatementLoad], and [NeedNotesLoad] to 0 Fields in facility_group table related to Receivables ...
Keeping Automated Statements for some patients only/Statements on demand for others
1. Enter the claim info to include charges as normal. 2. Before “releasing”, turn off statements for that individual by placing “hold-see notes” on statements so that it doesn’t go through PA for printing. 3. Print off a statement and add any ...