You can resolve this issue using one of the follow resolutions:
1. Begin Using Google Chrome as your default Web Browser. While we have optimized ProviderSuite for use with the Microsoft browsers, you can also use the Google Chrome browser. However, to access the Billing Manager and Schedule Manager applets, you will need to install a Chrome extension to add support for ClickOnce applets.
Please note that both the Billing Manager and the Schedule Manager applets will only run on the Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8.1 Professional, or Windows 10 operating systems. They will not work on Macintosh OS X, Windows Mobile, Android, or iOS.
To add support for the ClickOnce applets to Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome and go to Settings
2. Click the Extensions link on the left-side
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Extensions screen and click the "Get More Extensions" link
4. In the Chrome Web Store, search for "ClickOnce for Google Chrome" extension from Menarva LTD
5. Click the ADD TO CHROME button
Once the "ClickOnce for Google Chrome" extension has been installed and enabled (you may need to close and reopen Chrome), the Launch Billing and Scheduling links will be activated within the ProviderSuite web site.
Here are the steps to uninstall the Windows 7 update that is causing this printing issue.
We don’t recommend that you remove any installed updates. However, if you must remove an update, you can do so from the update history.
To see update history in Windows 7:
Select the Start button , then select Control Panel > Programs, and then under Programs and Features, select View installed updates.
Select the update you want to remove, then select Uninstall.