Scheduling Applet 7.1 Release Notes
Schedule Manager 7.1 Release Notes are attached to this article.
Schedule Manager Applet
- Updated Feature: Enhance Tool Tip to show Age by Year and Month
- Updated Feature: Enhance Schedule Printing in Portrait Mode
- New Feature: Bring Schedule Manager applet to foreground when launching
- New Feature: Retain “Customize Time Ruler” setting from Add Appointment details window between sessions
- Updated Feature: Optimize Local Data Refresh Frequency
- Removed Feature: Schedule Manager reports have been moved to the ProviderSuite WebApp. Please go to ProviderSuite > Reports > Scheduling Reports.
- Remove Feature: Edit My Profile from the "Circle" menu has been moved to ProviderSuite > My Profile (in the upper-right corner of each web page)
If you are using Windows 7 and have an issue installing the updated Schedule Manager applet, please confirm you have the 4.5 version of the Microsoft .NET Framework installed on your computer. Version 4.5 can be downloaded for free from Microsoft at this link. (.NET 4.5 comes pre-installed with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.)
You can confirm your version of Schedule Manager on the About screen (accessed by clicking the "i" icon in the upper-right)
Scheduling Applet 7.2 Release Notes
Scheduling Applet 7.2 Release Notes Table of contents PBI 2714: Improved handling of DST versus non-DST Added logic to improve the handling of appointments when crossing DST boundaries. Single Appointment: User currently in non-DST and adding an ...
Billing Applet 7.3 Release Notes
ProviderSuite 7.3 Release Notes are attached to this article. Billing Applet Removed Feature: Billing Reports are no longer accessible from within Billing Applet. All reporting functions are now accessed from the ProviderSuite Web App on its Reports ...
Billing Applet 7.4.4 Release Notes
Billing Applet 7.4.4 Release Notes Table of contents ProviderSuite Billing Applet, version 7.4.4 PBI 2235: Updates to Today Screen Claim and Account Summary Grid Column headings changed from "Oldest" and " Newest" to "Oldest DOS" and Newest DOS" to ...
ProviderSuite 7.2 Release Notes
ProviderSuite 7.2 Release Notes are attached to this article. Manage Patient Payments Easier The Patient Payments functionality of the Billing Manager applet (Billing Manager> Accounting> Patient Payments) has been added to the Web App. This new ...
ProviderSuite 8.1 Release Notes
ProviderSuite 8.1 Release Notes Table of contents Customer Release Notes ProviderSuite Web App Version 8.1 Contents ProviderSuite Web App PBI 1610: Updated Billing tab UI and renamed to Claims tab PBI 1572: Renamed Scheduling to Appointments PBI ...