Part 1: How to find the posting error description
1. From the claim transaction detail screen click on the Transaction that is bold with Posting Errors.
2. Click the "Go To Payment" button in the top right corner.
3. Read the "Error Description" written in red at the top of the screen in a rectangle box (use arrows to scroll up or down to read the entire message).
4. Close the Payment screen to view the error on the claim transaction detail screen.
Part 2: How to remove posting error
1. From the Claim Transaction Detail screen click on the Transaction that is bold with Posting Errors.
2. Then click the "Go To Payment" button in the top right corner.
3. Take note of the transaction you are deleting just in case you need the information later.
4. After the batch opens click the (X) delete icon.
5. If an error message appears click OK and then click the red X to close the batch screen.
6. Now you can go back to the Claim Transaction Detail screen and post as needed.
ERA Error - Description - Cannot remove more money than paid by debtor
If you have the ERA Error-Error Description: Cannot remove more money than paid by the debtor, please follow the steps below to resolve. To remove this error, you will need to remove the lines that have been posted that are moving money to ...
Posting is Forever
Few things in life are forever -- but payment posting in ProviderSuite is! We want to save you from the heartbreak of trying to correct errors. Shortcuts might seem like a good idea, but often lead to pain and wasted time. Our team at PracticeAdmin ...
Unapplied Payment Posted in Error
Correcting an Unapplied Payment Posted in Error To fix this problem, first, you need to post the unapplied payment, and then you can reverse it off. Please use the following steps: Login to PracticeAdmin Select the “Claims” tab Select “Launch ...
User Guide - Billing Manager - ERA Posting
ERA Details ERA Lookup Practice managers and administrators can access ERAs' functionality from the main menu of Batch under Payment Application. To Access ERA Lookup On the Accounting menu, click Payment Application as shown in the ...
Receivables Client launching error after update
Issue: During launching Receivables Admin or Receivables Client applications you can an error with following text: "Could not load file or assembly 'ArSqlDataLayer, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=e1d0db8493813771' or one of its ...