- Introduction The document communicates the major new features and changes in this release of the ProviderSuite Webapp 8.4. It also documents known problems and workarounds.
- About This Release Enhancements and product bug fixes
- Compatible Products This product has been tested on the following platforms with the following products: OS - Windows 10 Browsers: Chrome, Edge, Firefox
- Upgrades Previous version: 18.104.22.168
- New Features The following new features appear in this release: product enhancements
- Revision History
- Enhancements/Known Bugs and Limitations
7.1.1 Home Tab
A new welcome Home tab on the left of Claims tab with details:
- Day, Date
- Welcome to 'practice name per Org ID'
- Useful Links
- System Messages
7.1.2 User Profile ID
My Profile > User ID
- Read Only 'User ID' added to the user profile. Once created the User ID will become read-only and no changes can be made.
- The width of the Email text box increased.
7.1.3 Account Prefix Settings
The feature allows Account Managers to look for an available list of prefixes to be used and associate to a new account. This feature allows Account Managers to see which prefixes are available for use to associate to a new account.
Until a prefix is assigned to an account, the minimum requirements of the Account will not be satisfied, and users will be prompted to associate a prefix.
"Select Available Account Prefix" hyperlink
A modal Pop-up box will have the following details:
"An Account Prefix is a two-character code that is used to uniquely identify the account. Valid characters are alphanumeric (A-Z and 0-9). No special characters are permitted."
"To see which prefixes are still available on this instance, enter an initial character to be selected and click Search."
- A drop-down list of A-Z + 0-9 labeled "Prefix Initial Character" and a "Search" button
- Selecting a character and clicking Search returns a grid of available prefixes starting with that character.
- If there are no available prefixes for a selected character, the following message will be displayed: "There are no available prefixes that start with the selected character."
7.1.4 Add User (changes)
Modifications on the Users screen
- 'Add User' title changed to bold
- Display order of Last Name and First Name reversed
- Email width size increased
- Username changed to User Name
- Added: User Name validation which prevents the use of an "@" in the user name field. An alert will display that says "User Names should not be an email address. Please select a different User Name."
- New API (Application Programming Interface) user option has been added. To enable this feature, please contact Produce Support.
- Users will have an option to associate as an API User. The API Key Access will be available under the new Column 'API User'.
On clicking the hyperlink, a popup dailog will appear. Click the Generate button to generate API Keys. Users will need to copy the Client ID and Client Secret before closing the dialog box.
7.1.5 Visibility of Claims Feature
The accessibility of Claims and Claims Reports will be available only for users who are authorized to access.
7.1.6 Posting Patient Payments
ProviderSuite > Payments > Patient Payments
A new option 'Apply to all claims by DOS', will allow the users to apply patient payments to all the claims which have patient responsibility to be paid based on DOS from charge amount, highest to lowest. After applying, any remaining amount will be added to Unapplied Payment.
7.1.7 Review Claims Changes
- Subtab title changed to "Search Claims"
- Section title changed to "Release Claims on Hold"
- Added label to current Date Filter of Claim Released
- Added filters for:
- Date of Service From and To
- One Facility
- One (Rendering) Provider
- Users will be able to filter the claims based on any one option selected.
22.214.171.124 Combine Reports
Reports > Combined Reports > Unreleased Claims. A checkbox has been added to all the Combined reports.
Based on the checkbox marked, combined reports will be filtered with Unreleased claims.
Otherwise, the default, if left unchecked, will select released and unreleased claims.
126.96.36.199 RVU Report
RVU Report added under Reports > Account. The report will have parameters to include CPT, Modifier, and Year.
188.8.131.52 Eligibility Results Report
Eligibility results report added under Reports > Account.
The report can be used to review the eligibility information of the patient.
184.108.40.206 Referring Provider Analysis Report
% of Total Charges column will allow to round up to 2 decimal places.
7.1.9 Provider Screen Changes
- Changed the 'Add Provider Profile' hyperlink text
- Changed the 'Include Referring' label to be 'Referring Providers' and changed the filter to only list referring providers when Referring Providers is checked
- Changed the 'Include Inactive' label to be 'Inactive Profiles' and changed the filter to only list inactive providers, when Inactive Profiles is checked
- Added checkbox for 'Deleted Profiles'
- Changed the 'Edit Provider' button label to 'Edit' and moved the 'Delete Provider' button to the Edit Screen
Providers read only Profile ID displayed on the top of the Providers form screen. Moved all Profile Attributes in one section of the Edit Screen.
"ZIP + 4, "Provider Licenses" and "Requires Supervision" checkboxes to radio buttons with options No/Yes/Update
Added attributes section in the upper right:
- 'Profile Type' with options of Billing/Referring/Scheduling. When completing the field for a new profile, populate Billing/Referring/Scheduling based on what the user has selected on the prior screen. Status to Active and Visibility to Normal.
- 'Profile Status' with options of Active/Inactive
- 'Profile Visibility' with options of Normal/Deleted
Users with access to Settings > Providers (Account Manager and SysAdmin) will be able to "undelete" a provider that was deleted in error.
Receivables tab location moved between Documents and Report tabs.
7.1.11 Settings > Forced Exceptions
Added Rendering Provider Taxonomy Codes as a value that can be configured in Settings > Forced Exceptions and applied to paper and electronic claims
7.1.12 Claims > Search Claims > Prior Auth#
Where a Prior Auth# is attached to a claim, the Prior Auth details will be shown in Claims > Search Claims > Prior Auth.
7.1.13 Insurance > New columns added to grid results
Settings > Insurance > Phone and Fax fields added to Insurance Filtered Grid
7.1.14 Help Tab
Sub menus added: Contact Support and Knowledge Base
Contact Support will continue to open Support Tool in Zoho Desk
Knowledge Base will allow users to access ProviderSuite Knowledge Base Articles in Zoho Desk
7.2 Product Bug Fixes
- Settings > Facilities > Upon hitting enter through the screen, the keyboard text field will allow the user to save the profile
- Adding a Billable Provider under 'Settings > Provider" to the account will prompt pricing alert pop-up
- The Patients tab was adjusting the date to local time. The data type will now establish the date/time stamp.
- Once logged out from ProviderSuite, the browser's back button will restrict user to log back into ProviderSuite.