Printing Patient Registration Forms
Here are the steps to follow for printing patient registration forms for all patients on a specific day's schedule.
1. Go to the Reports Tab / Appointments / Select Patient Registration Form from the report dropdown menu.
2. Enter your from date and to date
3. Click the Run Report Button
4. After you have a list below then take your mouse and right-click over one of the patients on the list.
5. Select the option to Generate All Forms or Generate Selected for one patient only
6. Select the Open Option
7. This will create a print preview and you can then click the printer to print all forms.
How to print 1500 Claim Forms
Question How do you print out 1500 Claim Forms to send to the insurance carrier? Answer To print out a claim(s), first, you have to make sure you have clicked the Save Claim-Release button on all of the claims that you want to print. If claims are in ...
Printing Daily Schedules and Encounter Forms
Printing Daily Schedules and Encounter Forms (attachment)
How to add a permanent footer to Print Encounter Forms Report
Below are the steps to add the permanent footer to your Encounter Form. Launch the Scheduler. Select Print > Print Encounter Forms > All Facilites > All Providers > Run Report Right-click on any patient > Print Selected Choose the Header and Footer ...
Patient Demographics Work Around
1. When in a patients demographics page 2. Click the Print Button 3. Select the Print Patient Demographics option 4. Remove all of the patient account number except for the practice prefix (First 2 letters/numbers) 5. Click the Print Button 6. Now ...
Printing Patient Statements
Here are the steps for printing patient statements: From the Today screen ~ Double click on the Pending Statement bucket From the list of patients to the right, double click one of the patient names Click on the Claim - Final tab ~ Click on the Print ...