How to Post Unapplied Payments:
1. Unapplied payments can be posted using the Payment Application you can get there by clicking on “Practice Management”, Select “Accounting”, and then select “Payment Application.”
2. Next Click on “Batch”, and then select “New”. Make the Batch Proof $0.00 balance.
3. Next Click on “New” (white paper icon) Payment in the batch, you will then see a Red Unapplied payments button, click to show all unapplied payments.
4. Select the patient you want to post the unapplied payment to and click “OK.”
5. Select the service line you want to apply the payment to. Look to the bottom of the screen and make sure the amount is correct and then press the “+ Add”
6. It will then prompt you to apply additional unapplied amounts to the next service line.
7. Click the “Save” button to post the payments.
To post another Unapplied payment start at #3 in the same batch.
Posting Patient Payments from the WebApp
For users, such as a Front Desk personnel, posting patient payments received, follow the steps below. These would apply to user privileges without access to Billing Manager (Front Desk). Log in and click the Payments tab. Enter the Patient Account ...
SmartPay eCashiering Payment Posting
You should receive an email notification daily with a breakdown of any SmartPay patient payments. The payments automatically post into the patient's unapplied bucket. Example email notification: To post the daily list of payments, open a new ...
Post Payment / Move Payment from Unapplied
Here are the steps for posting Unapplied Payments: 1. Unapplied payments can be posted using the Payment Application. You can get there by clicking on Payments, Payment Application. 2. Now Click on Batch, then select New to make the Batch Proof ...
Unapplied Payment Posted in Error
Correcting an Unapplied Payment Posted in Error To fix this problem, first, you need to post the unapplied payment, and then you can reverse it off. Please use the following steps: Login to PracticeAdmin Select the “Claims” tab Select “Launch ...
Removing Unapplied Payments (New Method)
Removing Unapplied Payments (New): To remove Unapplied Payments (New), please use the following steps: Login to PracticeAdmin Select the “Claims” tab Select “Launch Billing” to load Billing Applet Click on “Payments” Select “Payment Application “ and ...