How do you print patient statements?
There is an option in the program to allow a third party printing service to print statements. You can turn on this feature on PracticeAdmin ProviderSuite Website under the Setup tab.
Note- Only Account Manager users have access to turn on this feature. There are additional costs associated with turning on this feature.
If you are printing statements manually, please follow the steps below from PracticeAdmin Billing Manager.
1. From the Today screen ~ Double click on the Pending Patient Statement bucket.
2. From the list of patients to the right, double click one of the patient names. (Currently, there is no option to print bulk statements)
3. Click on the Claim - Final tab.
4. Click on the Print Statement button on the right side under the Release and Print Claims buttons.
6. Select "Print full current statement, and Update patient statement record" and Click Print.
The statement has printed and the patient account is updated. From the Patient Transaction History, you can see a record of the statement that was printed. The patient account is updated to the "Statement Printed for Patient" bucket.