How can I edit or remove a payment amount on a patient claim after it has posted?
Try these steps to resolve your payment from PracticeAdmin Billing Manager.
1. Enter the claim ID at the Claim-General tab (upper right) and click GO.
2. Click on the paper icon to the right of the Claim-Final tab -Claim Transaction Detail screen.
3. Click on the Payment Transaction line that you want to edit, for example, 'Payment 4- Patient Credit Card' or 'Payment 1- Insurance'.
4. A box will open below, edit the Amount field (for example from $40.00 to $35.00) and click Add to Preview.
5. The preview will show how the transaction will change if you click Commit Preview.
6. If the changes are correct click the "Commit Preview" button to post, if the changes are not correct click the 'Undo' button to remove the changes.
6. Refresh data to see the completed postings.
How to Update an Allowed Amount transaction
How do I edit the allowed amount transaction that has posted from and ERA or manual payment? From the Claim Transaction Detail Screen for a specific Claim: 1. Click on the Allowed line (...) 2. In the box that opens below change the amount to ...
Enter Patient Co-pay Payment
Here are the steps for adding a patient copay after you have finished the claim. From the Billing Screen with Practice Management in the upper left corner -Click on Payments > Patient Payments -A small box will pop up, click New and now you can enter ...
Posting Patient Payments in the Payment Application
From the Billing Manager Today screen, click Payments > Payment Application > Batch > New: Enter the Total Amount of the patient payment- for example, $50 ck#12345 Select Patient- Example Wookie Miller Select the DOS that you want to post to Click ...
Editing Batch Payment Details
Batch Details can be edited when: Batch has been Saved but it is within 15 days of the Save date, Batch is not in Awaiting Processing, Batch status is On Hold, or Batch has errors So for any batches saved, you can still edit payment details for 15 ...
User Guide - Billing Manager - Claims
Billing Manager Claims In this section, we will discuss entering claim information into the Billing Manager. IMPORTANT Navigation within the Billing Manager application to move from one field to the next works best by hitting Tab on the keyboard. The ...