Edit Payment from CTD screen
Here are the steps to edit a Payment Transaction Type from the Claim transaction detail screen.
1. Launch Billing Manager
2. Go to Claim- General Tab
3. Search and find your patient
4. Click on the Patient transaction history button
5. Double-click on the Date of Service / Claim ID that needs editing
6. Find the Patient payment transaction and single click with your mouse
7. Change the transaction in the box at the bottom of the screen to: ____
8. Click Add to Preview, the balance should not change. You will see a debit and then a credit.
9. If you agree click the Commit to Preview button to finalize the update.
On Hold Payment from CTD
You can view and complete posting by following these steps: * Start in the claim transaction detail screen for the claim * Click on one of the bold lines that is labelled (on hold) * Then click the Go To Payment button in the upper right corner of ...
Move Payment to Unapplied in CTD
From the Claim Transaction Detail Screen for Claim ID XXXXXXX 1. Click on the Payment Line (Patient or Insurance) that you want to move to unapplied. 2. In the box that opens below use the list drop-down next to Transaction: and pick Move Payment to ...
How to edit a patient payment in the Claims Transaction Details screen
Question- How can I edit or remove a payment amount on a patient claim after it has posted? Answer- Try these steps to resolve your payment from PracticeAdmin Billing Manager. 1. Enter the claim ID at the Claim-General tab (upper right) and click ...
How to Edit Batch Proof
Go to batch: Payments > Payment Application > Batch > enter batch id number and Refresh > Select Batch to open > Batch > Edit Batch Proof Edit the amount field and click OK:
Editing Batch Payment Details
Batch Details can be edited when: Batch has been Saved but it is within 15 days of the Save date, Batch is not in Awaiting Processing, Batch status is On Hold, or Batch has errors So for any batches saved, you can still edit payment details for 15 ...