Edit Insurance Plan Payer ID
1. Here are the steps to research payer ID numbers and payer information:
- Go To the Claims Tab > EDI Portal
- Click on the Resources Tab
- Select Payer list
- Now click the Blue link "Professional Payer" or "Institutional Payer" if applicable
- Scroll down and in the white box labeled "Payer" enter a payer ID or enter a payer name
- Then click the create report button
2. Please follow these steps to edit the payer ID number in your account plan list. Users must have Account Manager privileges to edit insurance list. (Settings tab)
- In the WebApp, click the Settings tab and Insurance sub-tab. Click on Show Insurance Plans.
- Scroll to locate the plan you would like to edit and click the blue Edit to the left of the plan.
- Fields are now enabled to edit. Use the dropdown list to change Insurance Type, and overwrite any of the other fields to update their details.
- Now Click on the blue Update to the left of the Insurance Plan.
- Launch a new version of Billing Manager or click Refresh in the Billing Manager main menu.
- The new plan information will be listed in the drop-down menu under Patient Demographics.
Insurance Plan Maintenance
You can perform Insurance Maintenance under Settings > Insurance with Account Manager privileges. Under Settings > Insurance > Show Insurance Plans > Edit > Insurance Type > Insurance Plan > Phone > Fax > Payor ID > Address 1 > Address 2 > City > ...
How to Add a Payer for Paper Claims
To add a payer for paper claims: Under the A/C#, go to the Insurance Tab and respective Insurance Type (Primary Insurance, Secondary Insurance) Use the Plan drop-down list to search for the plan and details, if already in your database. If the plan ...
How to add payer to Practice Insurance list from Master Insurance List
If you received the response below for an insurance validation request OR you are adding a payer by searching the Master Insurance List Lookup tool, please see steps below. “This plan is currently available in our master plan list. Please search ...
Insurance Plan Updates or Additions
When requesting Edits or New Plan additions from the Insurance Validation Department, you will receive an email response with one of two replies in the subject field: Insurance Changes Succeeded for "XXXX Ins Plan" or Insurance Changes Failed for ...
How to look Up a Payer ID number in the EDI Portal
Here are the steps to research payer ID numbers and payer information: Go To the Claims Tab > EDI Portal Click on the Resources Tab Select Payer list Now click the Blue link "Professional Payer" (for UB-04 claims, click Institutional Payers) For ...