How to look Up a Payer ID number in the EDI Portal
Here are the steps to research payer ID numbers and payer information:
- Go To the Claims Tab > EDI Portal
- Click on the Resources Tab
- Select Payer list
- Now click the Blue link "Professional Payer" (for UB-04 claims, click Institutional Payers)
- For Workers Comp payers, Click the Claim Attachments box under Choose Transaction Type
- Scroll down and in the white box labeled "Payer" enter a payer ID or a payer name (recommended)
- Then click the create report button
- Confirm the Plan name/ Payer ID
- Hover over the available transaction icons for a description of each and note if enrollment is required. If enrollment is required, create a Provider Enrollment ticket using the Help tab in the Support Portal or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Edit Insurance Plan Payer ID
1. Here are the steps to research payer ID numbers and payer information: Go To the Claims Tab > EDI Portal Click on the Resources Tab Select Payer list Now click the Blue link "Professional Payer" or "Institutional Payer" if applicable Scroll down ...
EDI Portal Payer List
Here are the steps to research payer ID numbers and payer information: Billing Tab select EDI Portal Go to the Resources Tab Select Payer list Now click the Blue link "Professional Payer" Scroll down and in the white box labeled "Payer" enter a payer ...
EDI Portal Overview
Search Claim History Lookup any patient, submission dates, or date of service to see if your claim has been accepted by the carrier or rejected and why. Many carriers will accept an acknowledgment of acceptance from claims status as proof of timely ...
How to Check Patient Eligibility via the EDI Portal
The steps below are for running an eligibility check from the EDI Portal. Go to the Claims Tab Click on EDI Portal Click on Manage Patients Click on Check Patient Eligibility Option Click on "Run indivudual Eligibility Inquiry" Click on Payer or ...
How to add payer to Practice Insurance list from Master Insurance List
If you received the response below for an insurance validation request OR you are adding a payer by searching the Master Insurance List Lookup tool, please see steps below. “This plan is currently available in our master plan list. Please search ...