Billing Applet 7.3 Release Notes
ProviderSuite 7.3 Release Notes are attached to this article.
- Billing Applet
- Removed Feature: Billing Reports are no longer accessible from within Billing Applet. All reporting functions are now accessed from the ProviderSuite Web App on its Reports tab. All of the reports that were available in Billing Applet have been adding to the Billing Reports menu in the Web App.
- New Feature: Bulk Release of claims in the Imported Charges bucket.
- New Feature: More provider fields for Institutional (UB-04/CMS-1450/837I) claims: Admission Type, Admission Origin, Admission Hour, Discharge Hour, and Value Code.
- Updated Feature: The eligibility results screen under Patient-Insurance display has been updated to include more detailed information from the payer better layout.
- Updated Feature: Time limit removed on Edit Notes.
- Updated Feature: Bettering tabbing and field names on Claim - Detail and Claim - General screens.
- Updated Feature: Claim Units font size in Print Preview has been increased.
If you are using Windows 7 and have an issue installing the updated Billing Applet, please confirm you have the 4.5 version of the Microsoft .NET Framework installed on your computer. Version 4.5 can be downloaded for free from Microsoft at this link. (.NET 4.5 comes pre-installed with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.)
You can confirm your version of ProviderSuite as follows:
For the WebApp, the version is listed in the footer of each page, near the copyright notice.
For the Billing Applet, the version is listed on the Help > About screen.
For the Scheduling Applet, the version is listed on the About screen (accessed by clicking the "i" icon in the upper-right)
Billing Applet 7.4 Release Notes
Please see attached release notes for new Billing Applet version 7.4.
Billing Applet 7.4.3 Release Notes
ProviderSuite Billing Applet, version 7.4.3 PBI 1947: Added Attachment feature to Patient Notes Ever wanted to attach an EOB, Denial Letter, or other document to a Patient in ProviderSuite? Now you can with the new Attachment feature in the Billing ...
Billing Applet 7.4.2 Release Notes
Customer Release Notes Billing Applet Version 7.4.2 Contents Billing Applet 1 PBI 26: Enhanced Patient Payment screen 1 PBI 27: Enhanced Payment Application screen 1 PBI 1045: Re-formatted Today Screen 1 PBI 165: Added Pop-up Message ...
Billing Applet 7.4.4 Release Notes
ProviderSuite Billing Applet, version 7.4.4 PBI 2235: Updates to Today Screen Claim and Account Summary Grid Column headings changed from "Oldest" and " Newest" to "Oldest DOS" and Newest DOS" to clarify that the dates are from the Dates of Service ...
ProviderSuite 8.1 Release Notes
Customer Release Notes ProviderSuite Web App Version 8.1 Contents ProviderSuite Web App PBI 1610: Updated Billing tab UI and renamed to Claims tab PBI 1572: Renamed Scheduling to Appointments PBI 1566: Added Filters to Unapplied Payments list PBI ...