Add a user to Receivables
When you add them as a user the practice and access is determined by you so they will only see what you give them access for.
Here are the steps to add a user to Receivables:
- Open Receivables Admin applet
- Go to the Users and User Classes tab
- Under "User Settings" click the Edit button
- As long as the Users are already in PracticeAdmin, you will find them in the Users list. You might need to uncheck the box at the bottom of the page "Show only Receivables users"
- Click on the Users name
- Make sure their practice is checked in the box on the right
- Click the Edit button at the bottom of the page
- Select the User access you want them to have, for example click on "other" button, then check the box for "Office" and check the box for "Patient claims need action"
- Make sure the User enabled button is checked
- Click OK
- Click OK again on the large screen
User Manual - Receivables - Admin Utility
User manual for the Administrator Utility module of Receivables.
Receivables 4.3 Release Notes
Release Notes for Receivables 4.3 are attached
Receivables Statement Setup
Receivables Statement Setup Under Admin Common Practice Settings Edit Select Practice Under 01. General Enable STA/DL Printing-Change to True Under 04. Statements Enable Statements-Change to True User Claim to Perform Approval-Select bucket, if any, ...
Enabling Receivables Manager <-> Billing Applet Interfaces
To enable a DM1/Notes/Statement Update interface for a practice in Practice Manager 1. In Practice Manager database, add the following fields to facility_group table: [upload_ftp_ip] [varchar](50) NULL, -- IP of FTP server ...
Disabling Receivables <-> Billing Applet Interfaces
To disable a DM1/Notes/Statement Update interface for a practice in Practice Manager 1. In Practice Manager database, set [NeedAriUpload], [NeedStatementLoad], and [NeedNotesLoad] to 0 Fields in facility_group table related to Receivables ...